During the course we will focus on extremely effective visual diagnosis method, which is used to find major disorders in a patient's body. The course is dedicated to practitioners who successfully completed all P-DTR levels: basic, intermediate, advanced, and are continuously using P-DTR method in their treatment. However, practitioners with intermediate level are welcome. You can also enjoy Your time after class in the warm pacific ocean and beaches, and the magic city of Puerto Vallarta. Please make room reservations directly at the hotel.
Places are limited, so do not wait and sign up today!
* Neurophysiology of movements.
* Rules of seeing.
* What is a normal physiological posture? Optimal static and dynamics.
* Rules of stability.
* Signs of abnormal posture and movements.
* Mechanisms of compensations. Vestibular, visual, visceral, sensory and proprioceptive compensatory systems and how to see them.
* How to see the compensatory patterns with hyoid, talus, eyes and cerebellum.
* Static visual diagnostics.
* Dynamic visual diagnostics.
* Over compensation. Under compensation. .
* Tertiaries function and their purpose.
* Visual diagnostics of gait, and pathological gait patterns.
* Pathological dynamic stereotypes.
* Pathological conditional reflexes in movements.
* Inhibition patterns in pathological movements.
* Visual diagnostics of exercises, how to assess clients in the gym and improve their performance in functional training.
* Common inhibition patterns in functional training.
* How body compensates: Eyes compensation 2) Hioides compensation 3) talus compensation
* General body compensation
* Dysfunction or compensation between Hyoids and eyes
* How to know if its virtual or primary or secondary, or priority by visual diagnosis
* Weak muscles caused by weak Core muscles.
* Plus upgrades to the Classical P-DTR material
Puerto Vallarta is a resort town on Mexico’s Pacific coast, in Jalisco state. It is known for its beaches, water sports and nightlife scene. Its cobblestone center is home to the ornate Nuestra Señora de Guadalupe church, boutique shops and a range of restaurants and bars. El Malecón is a beachside promenade with contemporary sculptures, as well as bars, lounges and nightclubs.
Dates25-28 April, 2019
LocationSHERATON BUGANVILIAS RESORT & CONVENTION CENTER, Blvd. Francisco Medina Ascencio 999, Zona Hotelera Las Glorias, Puerto Vallarta, Jalisco. MX. 48333
Hotel direct: +52 (322) 226 0404
Sheraton Reservations: 877-74-37282
Early Bird - $850.00 USD if paid before January 15, 2019 - by transfer (request transfer info directly to Jose Palomar)
Or $890.00 USD by PayPal
Send to PayPal at: P.DTR.firstname.lastname@example.org
$1000 USD if paid after January 15, 2019
By transfer or $1,050.00 USD by PayPal.
Hotel Reservation Details
To enjoy the special rate that includes accommodation, food and international drinks, please reserve with the group code: CONGRESO NEUROLOGIA FUNCIONAL
All Inclusive Plans:
Includes food, unlimited international drinks and taxes.
Room Categories (All Inclusive plans):
Single: $3,999.00 Pesos Mxn
Double: $2,499.00 Pesos Mxn p/p
Triple: $2,199.00 Pesos Mxn p/p
Single: $4,999.00 Pesos Mxn
Double: $2,999.00 Pesos Mxn p/p
Single: $6,199.00 Pesos Mxn
Double: $3,599.00 Pesos Mxn p/p
Single: $7,599.00 Pesos Mxn
Double: $4,299.00 Pesos Mxn p/p