- Neurophysiology of movements
- Rules of seeing
- What is a normal physiological posture? Optimal static and dynamics
- Rules of stability
- Signs of abnormal posture and movements
- Mechanisms of compensations. Vestibular, visual, visceral, sensory and proprioceptive compensatory systems and how to see them
- How to see the compensatory patterns with hyoid, talus, eyes and cerebellum
- Static visual diagnostics
- Dynamic visual diagnostics
- Visual diagnostics of gait, and pathological gait patterns
- Pathological dynamic stereotypes
- Pathological conditional reflexes in movements
- Inhibition patterns in pathological movements
- Visual diagnostics of exercises, how to assess clients in the gym and improve their performance in functional training
- Common inhibition patterns in functional training
The deposit of 50% should be paid before 15 May 2018.
To register for the Master Class:
- Fill the Registration Form
- Provide your name, contact details and the level of P-DTR you have completed
- Once we have received your request, we will contact you and send you the payment details.
Please note that we are limited to a group of 40 people, so the priority will be given to those applicants who have completed the full P-DTR program.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.